Sunday, November 16, 2008

D:

It just kind of sucks. A lot. I wish I had someone to talk to. But I don't. I always feel like I'm burdening people with my problems. I never say anything. Figure, if they wanted to know, they'd ask. But they never do. I don't have anyone. I haven't felt so alone in such a long time. My life is seriously falling the fuck apart. And I don't know how to make it stop. And what's worse is, I have no one. I thought it was just me pushing people away. But really, I have no one. My friends have problems of their own. & the people I do choose to talk to have nothing to say. Maybe I expect too much? Maybe I'm being selfish? Maybe it's just bad karma? I don't know what it is. But it's bad. And all it does is get worse. I want someone to be there for me. Someone who doesn't yell at me, or criticize me, or tell me things I already know. Someone who doesn't state the obvious, or tell me I'm fucking up. It's hard to admit when you need help, but really.... I need help. & I want someone who will help me.


I brought this all on myself,
but I can't do it alone.

1 comment:

jbmerc88 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.